DAY 1. HABANA - CIENFUEGOS - TRINIDAD - COLLANTES TOPES
From 07.30 hours, pick up staggered in hotels of the City for the day program (Cienfuegos - Trinidad - Topes).
Departure to the city of Cienfuegos, with brief stop at the farm "Fiesta Campesina". Travel from north to south, which will take you to "The Pearl of the South", the only Cuban city founded by French settlers on the banks of the same bay in 1819. Tour through its historic center, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 2005, parks, Boulevard, Malecon, Teatro Tomas Terry and Palacio de Valle. Continuation of the route to La Villa de La Santísima Trinidad, founded in 1514 and stopped in time. Conservative of the charm and splendor of its colonial past, Trinidad belongs to the group of the first 7 villas founded in Cuba. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, it is characterized by cobblestone streets, houses furnished with pieces from the 18th and 19th centuries, with roofs of tiles, inner courtyards and wrought iron grills. Lunch at the local restaurant, visit the Romantic Museum or the Cantero Palace. Visit to La Canchánchara Bar and tasting the typical cocktail of the house. Visit to the House of the Potter, to know firsthand the traditional techniques of local pottery, its artistic and utilitarian values, transmitted from generation to generation since colonial times. Continuation of the trip to Topes de Collantes, a natural paradise located 800 meters above sea level. Overnight at Hotel Los Helechos. Free night.
DAY 2. COLLANTES TOPS - SANTA CLARA - CAYO SANTA MARIA
Breakfast at the hotel.
Realization of nature excursion, which includes: transfer in mountain truck and hike through a path of landscape specialty and observation of the flora and fauna of the place. During the tour you will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful waterfalls, with time for bathing. The culmination of the tour is a local restaurant where you will enjoy a lunch. Short rest. Continuation of the trip to the city of Santa Clara, local tour. Visit to the Mausoleum of Ernesto Che Guevara. Continue to Cayo Santa María hotels, does not include accommodation.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed departures every Wednesday, with a minimum of 2 pax.
- All transfers by air conditioned tourist class.
- Local guide service throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in Topes de Collantes (MAP + 1 national net plan)
- Lunches and dinners described in the program with a national drink included.
- Visits described in the program.
- 1 pax free every 21 pax, for groups conformed by TT.OO
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in Havana and Cayo Santa María. Visas to Cuba.
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses in hotels, such as telephone calls, laundry, tips, minibar, etc.
- Any other service not specified in the Program.